We tried the onion and garlic flavor. The trick to make these delectable are simple:
- Allow the meat to get the chill off. Set it up on the counter top in the package for about 15 minutes.
- After removing it from the package, use a paper towel to blot off the excess moisturize.
- Get a large skillet really, really hot. Sear each side for about five minutes to get a crust, but don't force it or you'll rip it right from the pan. Not tasty.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Place on a baking sheet and stick in the oven, turning every 12 minutes.
- Cook it for about an hour, or 20 minutes per pound.
- Pull from the oven and place on a cutting board. Allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- Cut into thick slices and enjoy!
The verdict on the Costco pre-marinaded pork is very positive. The marinade was tasty, perhaps a little too much pepper, but good. The pork was tender enough. Worth the $14, for sure.