|Time to take nine minutes off that|
1. Run a 3:40 marathon. My current marathon PR is 3:49, which I ran in Vermont last spring with the #CabotFit Team. But I want more. I want to edge closer to my Boston Qualifying time of 3:30. Last year, I took off 41 minutes from my first marathon. I need to keep chipping away at that time minute by minute and eventually, I will toe the line in Boston.
2. Lose the divorce/dating weight. I've talked about it before, but the last year was rough. I coped in some healthy ways, and some less than ideal ways (peanut butter, I'm looking at you). So I need to focus on eating more vegetables, drinking less beer and sleeping more to get back to pre-divorce Kelly.
3. Track my miles. I've always been haphazard about mileage tracking because what I do on the treadmill doesn't get uploaded to Garmin right away. This year I want to actually know how far I've ran, biked and swam, so I'll enter all my workouts into Garmin to keep track of my progress.
|Less of this|
|More of this|
4. Rock my new job. That's right - after much soul searching, deliberation and sleeplessness, I've decided to take a new job. I start Monday and know the next six months are critical. Career Kelly is going to be in overdrive to make sure I'm successful and my new employer is happy in my next endeavor.
5. Blog bunches. I want to grow this corner of the Internet. The first step of this is to actually, I don't know, blog on my blog about my life. I want to use all my social media insights to do what I do for my clients - make a name for myself and increase my own brand awareness.
Cheers to a productive, happy and balance-filled 2015!