THIS BLOG claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please e-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.
I’m not a lawyer, personal trainer, nutritionist, doctor or expert, and I don't even play one on TV. This blog is based on my personal experiences and insights and should not be taken as advice because I'd like to provide moral support and all, but I have questionable morals. The posts here are my sole opinions and do not represent or express the thoughts or opinions of my employer(s), past, present, future, hypothetical or actual.
My blog is an outlet and not a profession, because I like to be able to pay for all the food I eat and sneakers I wear. However, I do occasionally receive compensation or products to feature on this site, and it's pretty awesome. These posts will be clearly marked and while I may have been compensated to include the product on this site, the opinions are 100 percent mine all the time, because you can't stifle someone as opinionated as me. Just ask my mother, siblings or coworkers.
Now on to all the legal-ese. Still there? Here's another photo to keep you reading. You must be exhausted by now.
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please e-mail me at any time.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org.
From time to time, I offer giveaways as a way to spice up the blog and add a bit of fun for my readers, because who doesn't love free stuff? These giveaways may be items that I'm personally offering up or may have been given to me by a vendor. If you have any questions regarding the origins of a giveaway, please e-mail me.
All giveaways, unless otherwise stated, will follow these guidelines:
- Giveaways are hosted and winners chosen via Random.org.
- Giveaways are hosted to make my blog fun and in no way are meant to be a form of gambling or sweepstakes.
- Giveaways are open only to individuals in the continental USA, 18+ (unless otherwise specified).
- Each giveaway will start and end on dates listed on each specific contest.
- Each winner will have 48 hours to claim prize, after it is announced on this site that they won. After 48 hours, if there is no response, another winner will be chosen.
- If giveaway is self-hosted, site/blog owner agrees to mail prize to winner(s) within 14 days.
- If giveaway is sponsored by an outside entity, then winner will abide by their prize fulfillment periods, which may be as long as 180 days, depending on the company. Please know that I choose the companies I work with very carefully and only choose companies that I think are reputable and honest. That being said, it is an online world, and anything can happen. I cannot be held liable or responsible, should a vendor choose not to fulfill a promised prize. I will do whatever I can to try to get a company to make good on a promise, but there are no guarantees. Thankfully this has not ever happened and hopefully never will happen.
- All giveaway entrants agree to be honest and not cheat the systems; any suspect of fraud is decided upon by blog/site owner and the sponsor, and entrants may be disqualified at our discretion.
- Any prizes that may result in tax liability for the winner(s) are the winner(s) responsibility.
- Any and all giveaways may be promoted on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, e-mail or other social network sites. This is a means of promotion only, and any promotion on those sites is not to be interpreted as Facebook or Twitter partaking in, or being in any way responsible for that particular contest.
- Winner(s) assumes all responsibility if further clarification is needed, prior to either entering a giveaway on this site or claiming a prize at the conclusion of a contest
Congratulations, you actually read all this. As a reward, here's a cookie and a medal. It's actually a cookie inside a cookie. Enjoy.