1) Add The Bouquet of Three Award photos on a blog post.
2) Thank the person who presented you with the award and link back to him/her in your post.
3) Share 7 things about yourself.
So here's even more random information about me!
1. I could not live without bananas. Perhaps it's because they go so well with peanut butter, but I eat at least one banana a day. If they ever go extinct, I will, too.
2. I have never seen Star Wars or The Silence of the Lambs. Also, haven't seen The Shawshank Redemption, any of the Rocky films or The Godfather trilogy. I'm busy.
3. As a kid, I collected and traded stickers. I have them in a binder somewhere, too.
4. My dog has more toys than most children. He still chews my shoes, underwear, dish towels and pantyhose.
5. My first car was a minivan. I still don't know how to parallel park. When I get to my sister's apartment in the city, I call her to come out and park my car. No shame.
|The original swagger wagon|
6. Related: I failed my driving test on my birthday. I had to go back the next day and retest to get my license.
7. Crispy M&Ms, why did you leave this earth? These were my favorite growing up and now they stopped making them. Tear.