- A cruise around the world. I love cruises and think this would be a fantastic way to see the sights. It takes about nine months to circumvent the globe and it is not cheap.
- Run a half marathon in every state in one year. There are 52 weeks in a year, so I think this is totally achievable, with a great travel agent and the ability to be a frequent flyer.
- Donate my time and resources to an organization that helps kids deal with bullying. My school experiences were not so great because of bullying, and I'd like to help kiddos going through what I did.
- Hire a triathlon coach and make a go at a full Ironman as a coached athlete. It's got to be easier that way.
- Start a microfinancing nonprofit for local businesses. It's terrifying to put everything on the line to start a business, but that's what's fueling innovation in America.
- Finally read the stack of books on my nightstand ...
- Find a no-kill animal shelter to support financially and with my time. I love my furbaby and would want to ensure other families find the joy in having a pet.
- Sleep much more. I haven't taken a nap in years. I know I technically need to sleep eight hours a night, but I also need to feed myself and have clean clothes.
What would you do if you won the lottery?