Anyhow, I've got to get it done because I'm heading downtown for meetings and a fun luncheon before coming back to get crazy with my marathon prep. There's packing and carpool coordination to be done, and the bitchiness is at an all-time high in my household.
|Really, I don't. I'm just tapering.|
- My marathon PR is 4:30
The bag o' goodies
- I set that PR more than a year and a half ago
- I've since added CrossFit
- I last trained by myself using Hal Higdon's plan
- I trained for this marathon using the FIRST method and did my long runs with a group. I followed this plan almost exactly.
- I ran my 20 miler and 18 miler at nearly 90 seconds faster per mile this cycle
- My current PRs are: 22:53 for a 5K (set two weeks ago), 49:06 for a 10K (ran in November)
- I've trained for a sub-four marathon
- My marathon plan is to start at a pace that would bring me in at 3:51
- I had a cold and called in sick to work Tuesday. I think rest/vitamins/water/Sudafed cured it, but it's hard to tell.
So tell it to me straight: What do you think my finishing time will be?