- I got up early today to meet up with the Dick Pond Carol Stream marathon training group for a run. They were doing 18 miles, but still dropped me pretty early in the game. Nonetheless, I knocked out 12 miles with a 9:50 pace.
- A company was supposed to show up to clean our windows today. No show. Not a call. I got my money back from LivingSocial, but I really just wanted this done.
- It was probably for the best - I was plugging in my Garmin when I got back from the run and I could hear dripping. I realized our fish tank was leaking all over the basement. We spent the next two hours cleaning up that mess.
- Then, we got massages! I thought mine was a little rough, but I'm sure my muscles will be happy about it later. Tim enjoyed his massage, so we purchased another pair of massages that we'll use in October.
- We went out to lunch after our massages. We went to a place that I normally love, but it wasn't nearly as awesome as I remembered. It's strange that I used to eat there at least once a week a few years ago, and now I wouldn't mind if I didn't go there again for years.
- I did the math and I ran 144 miles in August and cycled 56 miles. Pretty kick ass!
Marathon countdown: 15 day!