1. Our heat might be broken. We had a furnace guy come a few months ago, so I can't figure out why it's only 60 degrees in here ... and dropping.
2. I am all signed up for the Tower Tri in Niles, my first triathlon. I am more than a little terrified, and it doesn't help that I haven't found my bike yet. Know anyone selling a nice, reasonably priced road bike?
3. It took me almost two hours to get home today. I live 10 miles from where I work. It snowed six inches in four hours.
4. I'm getting depressed about my weight. I seriously can't lose the last three to four pounds and it pisses me off. I lost four pounds in my first week of dieting in the summer of 2010. I'll be more than a little annoyed if I can't lose four pounds in three months to meet one of my 12 Goals for 2012.
5. My motivation to finish Insanity is seriously waning. Tonight, I did tabata intervals on the elliptical while watching Mad Men. It was all I could muster.