Clockwise from the top:
1. Blue kickboard on loan from Jenny.
2. Finis Freestyler paddles from Aquagear. I won a $25 gift card from Steve in a Speedo and finally cashed it in. I tried the paddles Monday and they are awesome! It really forces you to use an efficient stroke.
3. Black swim cap from my sister, Katie.
4. Speedo Vanquisher goggles from last season from Amazon.
5. Cycle shoes on loan from Jenny. I need to adjust them because when I used them in spin last week, the front of my ankle got smooshed.
6. Pull buoy from Aquagear. Also tested out on Monday and works like a charm. I'll be a dolphin instead of a manatee soon enough.
Another fun toy:
A bike trainer on loan from Jenny. I have to get the pin that will attach my bike to it, but my bike is getting its annual tune up right now anyways. Soon enough, I shall be logging miles indoors to my favorite films while I prep for the 70.3 Ironman Racine!
I also got a special delivery in the mail tonight. I bought a Huub Aegis from ActiveGearUp for $130. I read the reviews on this suit and thought it was a great deal, so in my cart it went and on my doorstep it landed.
I decided to try it on, even though it looked impossibly tiny and felt tight everywhere. I can inhale comfortably and get my hands over my head, but it seems to cut into the front of my neck and feels quite tight in the shoulders. I think this is how it's supposed to fit, but it's note like I could exchange it anyways, so here's to making it work!